See more on this comprehensive Adelaide tour that blends the highlights of the city and the quaint but classic Adelaide Hills region. From the towering Mt Lofty Summit to Australia's oldest German settlement, Hahndorf, you will see the scenic span of the South Australian landscape from the city to the coast.
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide CBD hotels
- Expert commentary by local Driver/Guide
- Adelaide City Sights
- Adelaide’s Cultural Boulevard of North Terrace - University, Library, Art Gallery & Museum
- Historic North Adelaide
- Visit to St Peters Cathedral (subject to availability)
- The famous Adelaide Oval
- National Wine Centre of Australia
- Mount Lofty Summit Lookout
- Drive past Bridgewater Mill water wheel and the villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate
- Stop at Beerenberg Farm Shop
- Afternoon tea or beer tasting at the iconic Hahndorf Inn, rich in history and hospitality
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf wandering along the main street exploring many shops including art, craft, leather and fabric shops, butchers, bakers, cafés and of course pubs!
- This tour is made up of the morning Adelaide City Highlights (AS14) and afternoon Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf (AS13) tours with free time in between.
- Lunch is not included but passengers are encouraged to enjoy nearby restaurants and the Adelaide Central Market for lunch.
- Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice .
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are valid for travel 1st April 2022 to to 31st March 2023, for other dates please enquire.
- A child is between 3 and 14 years of age.
- Australian Concession Card holders only.
Read our full terms and conditions.