Save 20% when you tour in June, July or August! Find Out How.
See more on this comprehensive Adelaide tour that blends the highlights of the city and the quaint but classic Adelaide Hills region. From the towering Mt Lofty Summit to Australia's oldest German settlement, Hahndorf, you will see the scenic span of the South Australian landscape from the city to the coast.
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide Hotels
- Expert commentary by local Driver/Guide
- Adelaide City sights
- Adelaide’s Cultural Boulevard of North Terrace - University, Library, Art Gallery & Museum
- Historic North Adelaide
- Visit to St Peters Cathedral (subject to availability)
- The famous Adelaide Oval
- Haigh’s Chocolates factory tour and tastings* (except Sunday’s & SA Public Holidays where a visit to the National Wine Centre^ is included or further time exploring the city)
- Mount Lofty Summit Lookout
- Drive past Bridgewater Mill water wheel and the villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate
- Stop at Beerenberg Farm Shop
- Afternoon tea or beer tasting at the iconic Hahndorf Inn, rich in history and hospitality
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf wandering along the main street exploring many shops including art, craft, leather and fabric shops, butchers, bakers, cafés and of course pubs!
- Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know
- *Haigh's Chocolates factory tour and tastings does not operate on Sundays and SA Public Holidays therefore the itinerary will be changed to include a visit to the National Wine Centre
- ^The National Wine Centre will be closed on Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years' Day so further time will be spent exploring the city
Terms and Conditions
Online prices only available when booking online and are valid from 1 April 2019 to 31st March 2020. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only. Normal prices valid 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.