Please note, all tours have been suspended until 30th June 2020 inclusive. Please see our latest travel advice for more information.
Experience the cosmopolitan life of Adelaide on this half day tour of Adelaide, taking in Adelaide's main attractions and points of interest.
The coastal city of Adelaide is noted for its many festivals, its food, wine and culture and its long beach fronts. Discover superb architecture, cultural boulevards, surrounding park lands and wide streets and then you'll appreciate why we have been ranked as one of the most liveable cities in the world. Join us on this half day tour to see the main sights and listen as we take you through the local history.
- Morning pick up from selected Adelaide Hotels
- Expert commentary by local driver/guide
- Adelaide City sights
- Adelaide’s Cultural Boulevard of North Terrace - drive by the University, Library, Art Gallery & Museum
- Historic North Adelaide
- Visit to St Peters Cathedral (subject to availability)
- The famous Adelaide Oval
- Haigh’s Chocolates factory tour and tastings* (except Sundays & SA Public Holidays where a visit to the National Wine Centre^ is included or further time exploring the city)
- Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice
- *Haigh's Chocolates factory tour and tastings does not operate on Sundays and SA Public Holidays therefore the itinerary will be changed to include a visit to the National Wine Centre
- ^The National Wine Centre will be closed on Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years' Day so further time will be spent exploring the city
- Combine your tour with one of the following activities - a Popeye Cruise, a visit to the Adelaide Zoo, a tour of Adelaide Oval or the Adelaide Oval Roofclimb experience.
Terms and Conditions
Online prices only available when booking online and are valid 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only. Normal prices valid 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.