Experience the cosmopolitan life of Adelaide on this half day tour of Adelaide, taking in Adelaide's main attractions and points of interest.
The coastal city of Adelaide is noted for its many festivals, its food, wine and culture and its long beach fronts. Discover superb architecture, cultural boulevards, surrounding park lands and wide streets and then you'll appreciate why we have been ranked as one of the most livable cities in the world. Join us on this half day tour to see the main sights and listen as we take you through the local history.
- Morning pick up from selected Adelaide Hotels
- Expert commentary by local driver/guide
- Adelaide City sights
- Adelaide’s Cultural Boulevard of North Terrace - drive by the University, Library, Art Gallery & Museum
- Historic North Adelaide
- Visit to St Peters Cathedral (subject to availability)
- The famous Adelaide Oval
- National Wine Centre of Australia