Experience the cosmopolitan life of Adelaide on this half day tour of Adelaide, taking in Adelaide's main attractions and points of interest.
The coastal city of Adelaide is noted for its many festivals, its food, wine and culture and its long beach fronts. Discover superb architecture, cultural boulevards, surrounding park lands and wide streets and then you'll appreciate why we have been ranked as one of the most livable cities in the world. Join us on this half day tour to see the main sights and listen as we take you through the local history.
- Morning pick up from selected Adelaide Hotels
- Expert commentary by local driver/guide
- Adelaide City sights
- Adelaide’s Cultural Boulevard of North Terrace - drive by the University, Library, Art Gallery & Museum
- Historic North Adelaide
- Visit to St Peters Cathedral (subject to availability)
- The famous Adelaide Oval
- Haigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre shop visit*
- Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice.
- *Haigh's Chocolates Visitor Centre will be unavailable on the below dates, and Sundays and Public Holidays, therefore the itinerary will be changed to include a visit to the National Wine Centre of Australia and passengers will have the chance to explore the Wine Discovery Journey Museum (included) or purchase some morning tea from the café (own expense) or choose to taste some wines (own expense).
- Mon 4 Oct 2021
- Tues 12 Oct 2021