Tour the Adelaide Hills as you make your way to the historic German settlement of Hahndorf. The Adelaide Hills is home to the Mt Lofty Ranges, rolling vineyards, unspoiled bush land and rich farmland.
This half day tour of Hahndorf and the Adelaide Hills allows you to explore the delights of Hahndorf and experience the charm of quaint, historic hills villages. Sample the local handmade produce as well as the arts and crafts of this fascinating region.
- Afternoon pick up and set down from selected Adelaide CBD hotels
- Expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Tour through the east end of Adelaide via parklands and the lovely eastern suburb areas
- Take in the magnificent views across the city to the sea from Mt Lofty Summit – the highest peak of the Mt Lofty Ranges
- Drive past Bridgewater Mill water wheel and the villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate
- Stop at the Beerenberg Farm Shop
- Afternoon tea or beer tasting at the iconic Hahndorf Inn, rich in history and hospitality
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf wandering along the main street exploring many shops including art, craft, leather and fabric shops, butchers, bakers, cafés and of course pubs!
Choose to stay overnight in Hahndorf at the 4 Star The Manna by Haus.
Overnight accommodation at The Manna by Haus from $90 per person (twin share) in a Superior Room and $97.50 per person (twin share) in Executive King Room.
Passengers are dropped at The Manna by Haus at the end of the tour where they will be able to check in and enjoy dinner at one of the many restaurants in the main street.
The next day you’ll have a full day to explore the historic town. You will be picked up at The Manna by Haus at 4:20pm and returned to Adelaide.
Please contact our friendly sales consultants on 1300 769 762 to add the overnight accommodation in Hahndorf to the end of your Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf tour. (Dinner and Breakfast is at your own expense).
Terms and Conditions
Online prices only available when booking online and are valid 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only. Normal prices valid for travel 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.