Explore the stunning Fleurieu Peninsula and the delightful seaside holiday township of Victor Harbor. Travel from the Adelaide plains up through the picturesque Adelaide Hills, known for its cool climate wines, German heritage, artisan foods, craft breweries, and beautiful landscapes.
Enjoy a morning tea break (at own expense) and a wander around Strathalbyn with its many antique stores, markets, bakeries, and cafes. Pass through the Currency Creek wine region and journey to Goolwa for a brief tour around the wharf, barrage and beach areas. Then it is onto Port Elliot with a view of the long, sandy beach at Horseshoe Bay and then it is onto Victor Harbor.
Victor Harbor is one of South Australia's most popular seaside towns and famous for its horse-drawn tram to Granite Island, whale-watching cruises and the South Australian Whale Centre. Free time is spent in Victor Harbor to grab some lunch and then go for a wander around the township, visit Granite Island or take a Seal Island Cruise with Big Duck Boat Tours.
From here, sit back and relax while you view the stunning coast of Encounter Bay and Rosetta Head. Look out for The Bluff which overlooks the township of Victor Harbor before continuing through the popular wine region of McLaren Vale. Before returning to Adelaide, see some of the stunning southern metropolitan beaches of Port Noarlunga and Moana.
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide Hotels
- Full day coach tour with expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Morning tea stop at the Scottish town of Strathalbyn on the banks of the Angas River (morning tea not included)
- See the old river port of Goolwa where the Murray meets Lake Alexandrina
- The coastal town of Port Elliot
- Free time to stroll along the esplanade of Victor Harbor dotted with local crafts and cafés
- Pass through Horseshoe Bay, Rosetta Heads and Encounter Bay steeped in whaling history
- View the rolling vineyards, iron stone cottages, olive and almond groves of the McLaren Vale region
- Tour along the southern coastline to see some of Adelaide’s stunning beaches
Terms and Conditions
Prices are valid for travel until 31st March 2023. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age, however this tour is not recommended for children. Australian Concession Card holders only.
Read our full terms and conditions.