Explore the stunning Fleurieu Peninsula and the delightful seaside holiday township of Victor Harbor. Travel from the Adelaide plains up through the picturesque Adelaide Hills, known for its cool climate wines, German heritage, artisan foods, craft breweries, and beautiful landscapes.
Enjoy a morning tea break (at own expense) and a wander around Strathalbyn with its many antique stores, markets, bakeries, and cafes. Pass through the Currency Creek wine region and journey to Goolwa for a brief tour around the wharf, barrage and beach areas. Then it is onto Port Elliot with a view of the long, sandy beach at Horseshoe Bay and then it is onto Victor Harbor.
Victor Harbor is one of South Australia's most popular seaside towns and famous for its horse-drawn tram to Granite Island, whale-watching cruises and the South Australian Whale Centre. Free time is spent in Victor Harbor for a wander around the township, visit Granite Island, optional lunch at the Encounter Restaurant or take a Seal Island Cruise with Big Duck Boat Tours.
Return to Adelaide via the popular wine region of McLaren Vale where a stop is made with free time for cellar door wine tasting and browsing the main street.
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide Hotels
- Full day coach tour with expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Morning tea stop at the Scottish town of Strathalbyn on the banks of the Angas River (morning tea not included)
- See the old river port of Goolwa where the Murray meets Lake Alexandrina
- The coastal town of Port Elliot
- Free time to stroll along the esplanade of Victor Harbor dotted with local crafts and cafés
- Pass through Horseshoe Bay, Rosetta Heads and Encounter Bay steeped in whaling history
- Tour along the southern coastline and view the rolling vineyards, iron stone cottages, olive and almond groves of the McLaren Vale region
- Free time to explore the main street of McLaren Vale - sample an array of local produce and wine tastings at nearby cellar door
Add a 3 course lunch at the Hotel Victor. Contact us to enquire.
- Adult: $126 (normally $138)
- Concession: $123 (normally $135)
- Child: $66 (normally $74)
Or you could enjoy a Big Duck Boat Tour off the coast of Victor Harbor on the same day!
Terms and Conditions
Online prices only available when booking online and are valid 23rd May 2018 to 31st March 2019. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only. Normal prices valid 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.