Discover the highlights of the city of Adelaide together with a comprehensive tour of the magnificent cricket and football stadium, the Adelaide Oval.
After your Adelaide City Highlights Tour, enjoy a stroll across the River Torrens on the new footbridge to the Adelaide Oval, where you will join a tour guide for a behind the scenes tour at the guided tour times*.
Adelaide Oval tours lead you on an amazing journey into the inner sanctum. Go behind closed doors as you are told captivating stories, shown hidden secrets and relive celebrated moments.
Witness the unique integration of the Oval's iconic heritage blended seamlessly with world-class facilities, led by the passionate tour guides. This is a 'must-do' experience for any sports fan.
- Adelaide City Highlights Tour (half day)
- 90 minute Adelaide Oval Guided Stadium Tour
- Time to visit the Bradman Collection at the Adelaide Oval, a world class exhibition dedicated to an Australian legend and international cricket hero
- Comprehensive guided tour of the Adelaide Oval by local guides
- Go inside the famous Adelaide Oval scoreboard at the famous "Cathedral End"
Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour Times are also bookable individually^
- Monday to Saturday 1st November 2020 to 31st January 2021 with the schedule following this still to be confirmed.
- Times: 11:00am & 2:00pm
- Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour departs from the main foyer in the Riverbank Stand (South Gate). Tour covers up to 3km on foot and may include the use of stairs, escalators and elevators. Comfortable, closed-in footwear is required
- ^Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour can also be booked individually, please contact us to book
- *Tours do not operate on Public Holidays and Event Days.
Terms and Conditions
Prices are valid for travel until to 31st March 2021, for other dates please enquire. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age, however this tour is not recommended for children. Australian Concession Card holders only.
Read our full terms and conditions.