Discover the highlights of the city of Adelaide together with a comprehensive tour of the magnificent cricket and football stadium, the Adelaide Oval.
After your Adelaide City Highlights Tour, enjoy a stroll across the River Torrens on the new footbridge to the Adelaide Oval, where you will join a tour guide for a behind the scenes tour at the guided tour times*.
Adelaide Oval tours lead you on an amazing journey into the inner sanctum. Go behind closed doors as you are told captivating stories, shown hidden secrets and relive celebrated moments.
Witness the unique integration of the Oval's iconic heritage blended seamlessly with world-class facilities, led by the passionate tour guides. This is a 'must-do' experience for any sports fan.
- Adelaide City Highlights Tour (half day)
- 90 minute Adelaide Oval Guided Tour
- Time to visit the Bradman Collection at the Adelaide Oval, a world class exhibition dedicated to an Australian legend and international cricket hero
- Comprehensive guided tour of the Adelaide Oval by local guides
- Go inside the famous Adelaide Oval scoreboard at the famous "Cathedral End"
Guided Tour Times*
- Monday to Friday: 10am, 11am and 2pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10am, 11am, 1pm and 2pm
- Adelaide Oval Tour departs from the main foyer in the Riverbank Stand (South Gate). Tour covers up to 3km on foot and may include the use of stairs, escalators and elevators. Comfortable, closed-in footwear is required
- Adelaide Oval Tour can also be booked individually
- *Tours do not operate on Public Holidays and Event Days.
Terms and Conditions
Sale prices only available when booking online and are valid 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only. Normal prices valid for travel 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.