Discover the highlights of the city of Adelaide together with a comprehensive tour of the magnificent cricket and football stadium, the Adelaide Oval.
After your Adelaide City Highlights Tour, enjoy a stroll across the River Torrens on the new footbridge to the Adelaide Oval, where you will join a tour guide for a behind the scenes tour at the guided tour times*.
Adelaide Oval tours take you behind closed doors where you’ll discover hidden secrets and relive celebrated moments. Witness the unique integration of the Oval’s iconic heritage blended seamlessly with world-class facilities.
Access restricted areas and experience the thunderous roar of the crowd as you take to the ground through the interactive player’s race. See where some of the world’s greatest bands have entertained sold-out crowds and step inside living history as you explore inside the iconic scoreboard.
Adelaide Oval Tours are led by our expert volunteer guides who have captivating tales of new and old. Each guide has their own unique stories to tell so no two tours are ever the same.
The tours last approximately 90 minutes at a steady walking pace and may include the use of steps, stairs, ramps, escalators and lifts. Comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothes are strongly recommended. Stiletto shoes are not permitted in the heritage listed Scoreboard.
- Adelaide City Highlights Tour (half day)
- 90 minute Adelaide Oval Guided Stadium Tour
- Time to visit the Bradman Collection at the Adelaide Oval, a world class exhibition dedicated to an Australian legend and international cricket hero
- Comprehensive guided tour of the Adelaide Oval by local guides
- Go inside the famous Adelaide Oval scoreboard at the famous "Cathedral End"
Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour Times are also bookable individually^
- Daily Times: 11:00am & 2:00pm
- Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour departs from the main foyer in the Riverbank Stand (South Gate). Tour covers up to 3km on foot and may include the use of stairs, escalators and elevators. Comfortable, closed-in footwear is required
- ^Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour can also be booked individually, please contact us to book
- *Adelaide Oval Tours do not operate on Public Holidays and Event Days