With a string of exciting births Monarto Zoo proudly cares for one of the largest lion pride in the country and you can meet them up close!
Assist the keeper in calling the lions into their night quarters, feed them their evening meal and hear them roar. But the carnivore fun doesn’t stop there; you’ll also meet Australia’s largest Spotted Hyena clan.
- Entry into Monarto Zoo
- Exclusive behind the scenes tour
- Learn about these magnificent animals from their keeper
- Assist the keeper in preparing the lions for dinner and bedtime!
- Monarto Zoo is approximately 1 hour from Adelaide, no transfers are provided
- Group size 2-6 and children 10-16 years must be accompanied by paying adult
- A minimum of 48 hours is required for products, if there are no bookings by the Zoo for the tour to operate. All products are on request at time of booking, subject to availability
For more information, please see Zoos SA Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Minimum age is 10 years. Prices valid for travel 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.