Take your sense of adventure to the next level with Monarto Zoo’s Lions 360 experience, the only 360 degree lion experience in Australia.
Guaranteed to leave you in even more awe than when you entered, you’ll walk through a tunnel and emerge within clawing range of one of Australia’s largest lion prides.
Enjoy a jaw-dropping, absolutely safe encounter, which gives you a prey’s-eye view into the world of these awe-inspiring predators.
The hair-raising and unique new experience will help the Monarto Zoo continue their work as a conservation charity raising awareness for this amazing species.
- Entry into Monarto Zoo
- Exclusive behind the scenes tour
- Learn about these magnificent animals from their keeper
- Monarto Zoo is approximately 1 hour from Adelaide, no transfers provided. Group size up to 30 people. Children under 16 years must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Monarto Zoo asks that you do not wear red or bright colours as this may disturb animals and cause unexpected responses
- Wear enclosed flat shoes and dress for outdoor weather conditions
- A minimum of 48 hours is required for products, if there are no bookings by the Zoo for the tour to operate. All products are on request at time of booking, subject to availability
For more information, please see Zoos SA Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Prices valid for travel from 1st April 2019 until 31st March 2020, for other dates please enquire. A child is between 4 and 14 years of age. An infant is between 0 and 3 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only.
Read our full terms and conditions.