Please note: This experience will be temporarily unavailable until further notice.
Take your sense of adventure to the next level with Monarto Safari Park’s Lions 360 experience, the only 360 degree lion experience in Australia.
Guaranteed to leave you in even more awe than when you entered, you’ll walk through a tunnel and emerge within clawing range of one of Australia’s largest lion prides.
Enjoy a jaw-dropping, absolutely safe encounter, which gives you a prey’s-eye view into the world of these awe-inspiring predators.
The hair-raising and unique new experience will help the Monarto Safari Park continue their work as a conservation charity raising awareness for this amazing species.
- Entry into Monarto Safari Park
- Exclusive behind the scenes tour
- Learn about these magnificent animals from their keeper
- For your safety and enjoyment you must not wear any red or bright colours or loose clothing
- You are required to wear enclosed flat shoes for this experience. Failure to do so may result in your exclusion from the tour
- We respectfully remind you that participants must not have any open cuts or infections and must disclose any medical conditions of concern to the zoo prior to their participation
- In order to prevent the potential transfer of disease to the Giraffe's, visitors must declare any colds, flu's or other sickness prior to their tour. Participants may be required to wear face-masks if deemed necessary by the keepers
- Monarto Safari Park is approximately 1 hour from Adelaide, no transfers provided.
- Opening Hours for Monarto Safari Park:
1st April to 30th November 2020 and 1st to 31st March 2021: 9:30am to 5pm
1st December 2020 to 28th February 2021: 9am to 4:30pm
- Group size up to 20 people. Children under 16 years must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- A minimum of 48 hours is required for products, if there are no bookings by the Zoo for the tour to operate. All products are on request at time of booking, subject to availability
For more information, please see Zoos SA Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Prices valid for travel from 1st April 2020 until 31st March 2021, for other dates please enquire. A child is between 4 and 14 years of age. An infant is between 0 and 3 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only.
Read our full terms and conditions.