Adelaide Zoo proudly cares for Australia’s only Giant Pandas, Wang Wang and Fu Ni, and you can go behind the scenes with their keepers for an exclusive opportunity to meet the famous and adorable pair.
You’ll get to venture into their private quarters, assist the keepers as the pandas undergo their daily training and health checks and experience a rare chance to hand feed a panda. Learn more about our Giant Panda conservation program over morning tea with the keepers as Wang Wang and Fu Ni explore their exhibit and enjoy their breakfast.
- Exclusive behind the scenes experience with Panda Keeper with a small group size of 2-6 people
- Adelaide Zoo entry prior to regular opening time
- Exclusive access to view Pandas behind the scenes in night quarters
- Opportunity to place some of Wang Wang & Fu Ni's favourite treats in the Giant Panda enclosure
- Morning tea with Giant Panda Keeper or Zoo Horticulturalist
- Release Pandas for the day
- Gift pack & souvenir of the experience
- Part proceeds go towards the Conservation Ark program
- Participants can stay on at the Zoo for the remainder of the day, or use the tour voucher to re-enter at a later time the same day
- A minimum of 48 hours is required for products, if there are no bookings by the Zoo for the tour to operate. All products are on request at time of booking, subject to availability
For more information, please see Zoos SA Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Minimum age is 16 years. Prices valid for travel until 31st March 2020, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.