Your Zoo Host will provide you with an exclusive opportunity to enter the Zoo before regular opening time and view the Giant Pandas in their day quarters. You will get to view Wang Wang & Fu Ni as well as experiencing the Keepers feeding the resident Red Pandas. Go behind the scenes to learn about the bamboo, where is it sourced and how the Zoo keeps up the supply for their daily intake!
You will spend approximately 1 hour at the Panda precinct, participants are then treated to a guided tour of the Zoos other residents, or explore the rest of the Zoo at your leisure.
- Full day entry to the Adelaide Zoo
- Morning tea voucher and a discount voucher to use in the Panda shop
- Meet the Red Pandas and see their morning feed
- Learn about the bamboo, where is it sourced and how the Zoo keeps up the supply for the pandas daily intake
- Ample opportunity to take photos and watch the Giant Pandas without the crowds
- At the end of your tour, explore the rest of the Zoo at your leisure
- A minimum of 48 hours is required for products, if there are no bookings by the Zoo for the tour to operate. All products are on request at time of booking, subject to availability
For more information, please see Zoos SA Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Minimum age is 6 years (children under 16 must be accompanied by paying adult). Prices valid for travel until 31st March 2020, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.