Are you looking for the ultimate native Australian animal experience? Meet some of Australia’s most charismatic animals at Adelaide Zoo on our exclusive Australian native animal tour. As the only VIP Australian native animal experience in Adelaide CBD, you will get a taste for the real Australia as you get up close to some of our most unique animals including the koala, kangaroo, emu, echidnas, wombats, Tasmanian Devil and cockatoo. You will even get the chance to hand feed some true-blue Aussie icons.
Adelaide Zoo is all within a 10 minute walk of the Adelaide CBD. Remember your Aussie adventure forever with a professional photo with one of your new animal friends and visit our gift shop to take home special Australian souvenirs.
- Meet and hand-feed Australian animals in an up-close encounter
- General Admission into Adelaide Zoo + Guided Tour
- Personal photos loaded on USB
- Group size is 1-4 and children 10-16 years must be accompanied by a paying adult (maximum 3 Children per supervising adult)
- A minimum of 48 hours is required for products, if there are no bookings by the Zoo for the tour to operate. All products are on request at time of booking, subject to availability
For more information, please see Zoos SA Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Minimum age is 10 years. Prices valid for travel 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.