Explore Adelaide's Southern Vales and beaches on this great day tour. Travel the picturesque Adelaide Hills and into the Fleurieu Peninsula, where the vines meet the sea. Pass through Goolwa and onto Victor Harbor, one of South Australia's most popular seaside towns, before returning to Adelaide via the popular wine region, McLaren Vale.
Victor Harbor and McLaren Vale Highlights
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide Hotels
- Full day coach tour with expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Morning tea stop at the Scottish town of Strathalbyn on the banks of the Angas River (morning tea not included)
- See the old river port of Goolwa where the Murray meets Lake Alexandrina
- The coastal town of Port Elliot
- Free time to stroll along the esplanade of Victor Harbor dotted with local crafts and cafés
- Pass through Horseshoe Bay, Rosetta Heads and Encounter Bay steeped in whaling history
- Tour along the southern coastline and view the rolling vineyards, iron stone cottages, olive and almond groves of the McLaren Vale region
- Free time to explore the main street of McLaren Vale - sample an array of local produce and wine tastings at nearby cellar door
Add a 3 course lunch at the Hotel Victor. $126 per adult, $123 per concession, $66 per child. (Normally $138 per adult, $135 per concession, $74 per child). Contact us to enquire.
Or you could enjoy a Big Duck Boat Tour off the coast of Victor Harbor on the same day!
Terms and conditions:
Online prices only available when booking online and are valid 23rd May 2018 to 31st March 2019. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only. Normal prices valid 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full Terms and Conditions
- Adult $99 was $111
- Child $50 was $58
- Concession $96 was $108
- 91% approval from 32 honest, unbiased reviews
- Tour code
Full Day Tour
Wednesday and Saturday (excluding Christmas Day)
Adelaide Central Bus Station at 9.15am or selected hotels