Discover some of the most popular wildlife attractions on Kangaroo Island. Visit Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery for a short tour of the oil distillery before enjoying lunch in a typical bush setting. Wander amongst the wild Australian sea lions at Seal Bay and watch an in-flight display of Australian Birds of Prey at Raptor Domain. Finish the day at Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park where you can get up close to Australian wildlife.
One Day Seal Bay Discovery
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide and Glenelg Hotels
- Return scenic SeaLink coach and SeaLink ferry travel
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Two course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro
- Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk
- In-Flight Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
Terms and conditions:
This tour departs from Adelaide.. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Prices valid for travel 1st April 2016 to 31st March 2017, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full Terms and Conditions