Tour the Adelaide Hills as you make your way to the historic German settlement of Hahndorf. The Adelaide Hills is home to the Mt Lofty Ranges, rolling vineyards, unspoilt bush land and rich farmland. This half day tour of Hahndorf and the Adelaide Hills allows you to explore the delights of Hahndorf and experience the charm of quaint, historic hills villages. Sample the local handmade produce as well as the arts and crafts of this fascinating region.
Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf
- Courtesy Adelaide hotel pick up and set down
- Half day coach tour with expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Tour through the east end of Adelaide via parklands and the lovely eastern suburb areas
- Take in the magnificent views across the city to the sea from Mt Lofty Summit – the highest peak of the Mt Lofty Ranges
- Drive past Bridgewater Mill water wheel and the villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate
- Stop at the Beerenberg Farm Shop
- Afternoon tea or beer tasting at the iconic Hahndorf Inn, rich in history and hospitality
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf wandering along the main street exploring many shops including art, craft, leather and fabric shops, butchers, bakers, cafés and of course pubs!
ADD Overnight accommodation at The Manna of Hahndorf from $90 per person (twin share) in a Superior Room and $95 per person (twin share) in Executive King Room.
Choose to stay overnight in Hahndorf at the 4 Star The Manna of Hahndorf.
Passengers are dropped at The Manna of Hahndorf at the end of the tour where they will be able to check in and enjoy dinner at one of the many restaurants in the main street.
The next day you’ll have a full day to explore the historic town. You will be picked up at The Manna of Hahndorf at 4.20pm and returned to Adelaide.
Please contact our friendly sales consultants on 1300 769 762 to add the overnight accommodation in Hahndorf to the end of your Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf tour. (Dinner and Breakfast is at your own expense).
Terms and conditions:
Online prices only available when booking online and are valid 23rd May 2018 to 31st March 2019. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only. Normal prices valid for travel 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full Terms and Conditions
- Adult $63 was $75
- Child $34 was $40
- Concession $58 was $70
- 95% approval from 44 honest, unbiased reviews
- Tour code
Half Day Tour
Daily (excluding Christmas Day)
Adelaide Central Bus Station at 1.15pm or selected Adelaide hotels