Tour the Adelaide Hills as you make your way to the historic German settlement of Hahndorf. The Adelaide Hills is home to the Mt Lofty Ranges, rolling vineyards, unspoilt bush land and rich farmland. This half day tour of Hahndorf and the Adelaide Hills allows you to explore the delights of Hahndorf and experience the charm of quaint, historic hills villages. Sample the local handmade produce as well as the arts and crafts of this fascinating region.
Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf
- Courtesy Adelaide hotel pick up and set down
- Half day coach tour with expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Tour through the east end of Adelaide via parklands and the lovely eastern suburb areas
- Take in the magnificent views across the city to the sea from Mt Lofty Summit – the highest peak of the Mt Lofty Ranges
- Drive past Bridgewater Mill water wheel and the villages of Crafers, Stirling and Aldgate
- Afternoon tea or beer tasting at the iconic Hahndorf Inn, rich in history and hospitality
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf wandering along the main street exploring many shops including art, craft, leather and fabric shops, butchers, bakers, cafés and of course pubs!
ADD Overnight accommodation in Hahndorf from $87.50 per person (twin share).
Terms and conditions:
Sale prices only available when booking online and are valid until 31st March 2017. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only. Nomral prices valid for travel 1st September 2016 to 31st March 2017, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full Terms and Conditions
- Adult $61 was $72
- Child $33 was $39
- Concession $59 was $69
- 98% approval from 65 honest, unbiased reviews
- Tour code
Half Day Tour
Daily (excluding Christmas Day)
Adelaide Central Bus Station at 1.15pm or selected Adelaide hotels