This delightful new 7 night cruise takes you from Mannum to the Upper Murraylands historical township of Morgan. Experience the magic and majesty of the spectacular scenery as you cruise from towering cliffs to expansive farmlands. Along the way you’ll see a great variety of Australian wildlife, including kangaroos and many of the 350 bird species that inhabit this area. Highlights include local cellar door tastings, vineyard and garden tours, a visit to well-known Banrock Station Wine and Wetland Centre, guided walks around historic towns, an Aussie barbecue beside the river; a visit to a wildlife shelter, sheep shearing demonstration and a guided walk through one of Australia’s most significant aboriginal archaeological sites at Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park.
7 Night Upper Murraylands Cruise
Standard Cruise Inclusions
- Complimentary return coach transfers to/from selected Adelaide Hotels OR Return to the Adelaide Airport OR Complimentary car parking is also available at Mannum (subject to availability – bookings essential)
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks and eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Captain’s Dinner and Dance
- Use of gym
- Live entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea and coffee bar
- Unpack once and relax to a new destination every day
7 Night Upper Murraylands Highlights
- Depart historic Mannum
- See big river gorges and towering sandstone cliffs
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Visit the picturesque town of Waikerie
- Experience Banrock Station Wine & Wetland Centre including a delicious buffet lunch followed by a DVD presentation & wine tastings
- Tour the gardens and orchards and visit the cellar door at Caudo Vineyard
- Guided walk of Morgan township and Morgan’s three historical museums - Morgan Living Museum, Morgan River History Museum and Morgan Railway Museum
- Guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (Gold coin donation at entry)
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter
- Riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites
- Optional Nocturnal Tour in a comfortable purpose built cart where you may see kangaroos, wombats, foxes, bats and owls (additional $16pp).
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional $35pp).
Departs on selected Fridays
- 20* April 2018
- 11 May 2018
- 8 June 2018
- 17 August 2018
- 14 September 2018
- 12 October 2018
- 21* December 2018
- 15 February 2019
- 15 March 2019
* Special Event Cruises, refer 2018-19 Cruise Calendar for details.
Prices are based on Standard Brochure Fares, Inside Cabin with 2 x Single Beds.
Please enquire about our Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares where you could save up to 15% when booking up to 60 days in advance. EBS Fares have limited availability and once sold, prices revert back to standard brochure fares.
Surcharge applies for Single Occupancy and Double Beds.
Upgrades to Outside Cabins or Staterooms available - please contact us for prices.
Terms and conditions:
$2238 Price is based on per person / twin share, Inside Cabin with twin beds. Prices valid for travel 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full Terms and Conditions
- Adult $2238
8 Days / 7 Nights
Selected Fridays once a month (excluding December)
Mannum at 4.30pm. Coach transfer departs Adelaide Central Bus Station at 1.30pm
Mannum 9.00am. Coach Transfers arrive Adelaide at 11am (Day 8)