Available for a limited time only!
Travel with Kangaroo Island Adventure Tours in small groups with a maximum of 20 travellers on this fun and informative tour. Get in amongst the wildlife, wonder and beauty of one of the greatest unspoiled treasures on the planet. This tour will operate on selected dates in February and March 2020.
Visit Rob's Shearing & Sheepdogs to enjoy a sheep shearing demonstration by a real Aussie character before heading to Pennington Bay, a spectacular beach where you'll have some spectacular photo opportunities.
Continue to Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, the only commercial eucalyptus distillery in South Australia to learn about their distilling process, peruse their farmgate store and enjoy lunch. Next you're onto the stunning Seal Bay Conservation Park where you will have the opportunity to walk on the beach and get up close to a wild breeding colony of rare Australian sea lions. At Little Sahara explore the huge white sand dunes and test your skills at sandboarding. If you're not up to for sandboarding a walk to the top of the dunes will provide incredible views.
On the way back to Penneshaw, stop at Clifford’s Honey Farm to sample KI honey, browse the souvenir shop and purchase their delicious homemade honey ice-cream.
The special tour includes free pick-ups from selected hotels in Adelaide or Glenelg, return coach and ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island, the 1 day guided tour by a local driver/guide and a delicious lunch. Dietary requirements can be catered for, please advise at time of booking.
From Adelaide, this tour is a 16 hour day that includes travel to and from Kangaroo Island. You do get time to rest during your ferry transfers & coach travel between attractions.
- Seal Bay Conservation Park for a guided beach walk
- Little Sahara sand dunes for sandboarding or take a stroll in the white dunes
- Pennington Bay for a photo opportunity
- Visit Clifford's Honey Farm to browse their shop and try their famous honey ice-cream
- Freshly prepared lunch at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery
- Rob's Shearing & Sheepdogs demonstration
- Expert commentary by a local tour guide
- Lunch and entry fees to Kangaroo Island attractions included
- Return travel to Kangaroo Island by coach and ferry OR depart from Cape Jervis and park you car at the Cape Jervis Ferry Terminal. Fees apply for secure car parking.
- For the depart Adelaide option, you will receive complimentary morning pick-up and evening set down at selected Adelaide & Glenelg hotels