Indulge in a long weekend where you'll discover the beautiful lower riverlands, between the Walker Flat and Murray Bridge aboard the paddlewheeler PS Murray Princess.
You'll cruise through spectacular riverlands and enjoy the great variety of flora and fauna. You'll take a nature walk, get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat, visit the township of Murray Bridge and learn about the food and wine of this famous region.
- Complimentary return coach transfers to/from selected Adelaide Hotels OR Return to the Adelaide Airport OR Complimentary car parking is also available at Mannum (subject to availability – bookings essential)
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks and eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Use of gym
- Captain’s Dinner and Dance
- Live entertainment
- 24 hour self-service tea and coffee bar
3 Night Highlights
- Free time to explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Optional Monarto Zoo Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional $60pp)
- Guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat
- Riverland food & wine tasting (a tasting of 2 Reds & 2 White wines & local produce)
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
- Spectacular Captain’s Dinner and Dance
- Optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour at conclusion of cruise (additional $161pp)
Barossa Wine & Heritage Tour at the conclusion of your cruise ($161 per person)
Discover Australia’s richest and best known wine making region – the Barossa. Depart Mannum by coach to the famous Barossa, the beautiful ‘valley of the vine’ and the source of about a quarter of Australia’s world-renowned wines. You will visit Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre, Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop, enjoy a 2 course lunch at Lambert Estate and visit the beautiful Barossa Chateau before returning to Mannum where you will then transfer to a luxury coach for your journey back to Adelaide arriving at approximately 5:30pm or Adelaide Airport at approximately 6:00pm.
Monarto Zoo Wildlife Tour ($60 per person)
On arrival at Murray Bridge on Saturday (from 9:00am), a coach will be waiting to transfer you to Monarto Zoo, one of the largest open-range zoos in the world spanning more than 1,500 hectares and home to more than 50 species of exotic and native mammals, birds and reptiles. You will travel through part of the zoo and your guide will show you many of the zoos inhabitants including Giraffe, Eland, Zebra, White Rhinoceros, Cheetah, Lions, Hyena and Wild Dogs. After the tour, you will return to Murray Bridge and re-board the Murray Princess in time for lunch at 11:25am.
Pre-bookings recommended for both of these onshore tours.
Selected Fridays (2018/19)
- September 2018: 7th, 21st, and 28th
- October 2018: 5th, 19th, and 26th
- November 2018: 2nd, 9th, and 16th
- December 2018: 28th
- January 2019: 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th*
- February 2019: 1st, 8th, and 22nd
- March 2019: 1st, 8th, 22nd, and 29th
For other dates, please enquire.
- *Special Event Cruise.
- Prices are based on Standard Brochure Fares, Inside Cabin with 2 x Single Beds.
- Please enquire about our Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares where you could save up to 15% when booking up to 60 days in advance. EBS Fares have limited availability and once sold, prices revert back to standard brochure fares.
- Surcharge applies for Single Occupancy and cabins with Double Beds.
- Upgrades to Outside Cabins or Staterooms available - please contact us for prices.
Terms and Conditions
$965 Standard Brochure Fare is based on per person / twin share, Inside Cabin with twin beds. Prices valid for travel 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.