Indulge in a long weekend where you'll discover the beautiful lower riverlands, between the Walker Flat and Murray Bridge aboard the paddlewheeler PS Murray Princess.
You'll cruise through spectacular riverlands and enjoy the great variety of flora and fauna. You'll take a nature walk, get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat, visit the township of Murray Bridge and learn about the food and wine of this famous region.
- Complimentary return coach transfers to/from selected Adelaide Hotels OR Return to the Adelaide Airport OR Complimentary car parking is also available at Mannum (subject to availability – bookings essential)
- All meals (table d’hote and a la carte menus)
- An exciting selection of onshore tours
- Guided nature walks and eco-excursions
- Onboard presentations
- Live entertainment
- Use of mini-gym
3 Night Inclusions & Highlights
- Free time to explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Optional Monarto Safari Park Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional cost)
- Guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat
- Riverland food & wine tasting (a tasting of 2 Reds & 2 White wines & local produce)
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
- Optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour at conclusion of cruise (additional cost)
Barossa Wine & Heritage Tour at the conclusion of your cruise. Book by contacting our team after you've booked your cruise.
Discover Australia’s richest and best-known winemaking region – the Barossa. Depart Mannum by coach to the famous Barossa, the beautiful ‘valley of the vine’ and the source of about a quarter of Australia’s world-renowned wines.
Your first stop is at Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre, where you will enjoy a light morning tea while taking in the breath-taking views over the vineyards. You will have the opportunity to participate in a structured wine tasting before departing and heading to Lambert Estate in Angaston for lunch.
Enjoy a two-course lunch at Lambert Estate, incorporating fresh regional produce available in season. Pair this with a glass of wine (own cost) and take in the magnificent outlook from the deck of this popular vineyard.
Next visit Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop, and learn about Maggie and her story, as well as the history behind the Farm. You’ll have an opportunity to taste some delicious Maggie Beer and Pheasant Farm products and take a photo in her famous kitchen.
Following Maggie Beer’s, you’ll make your way by coach through the picturesque regions of Seppeltsfield and Marananga which is home to many iconic cellar doors. No trip to the Barossa is complete without a visit to Seppeltsfield Road to learn about the history and see street lined with distinctive palm trees.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery as you travel back through the picturesque Eden Valley. View the Murrayland flats from atop Palmer hill as you descend into Mannum where you will re-board the Murray Princess, or journey back to Adelaide arriving at approximately 5.30pm or Adelaide Airport at approximately 6.00pm.
$170 per person for travel until 31st March 2022.
$175 per person for travel 1st April 2022 to 31st March 2023.
Monarto Safari Park Wildlife Tour
On arrival at Murray Bridge on Saturday (from 9:00am), a coach will be waiting to transfer you to Monarto Safari Park, one of the largest open-range zoos in the world spanning more than 1,500 hectares and home to more than 50 species of exotic and native mammals, birds and reptiles. You will travel through part of the zoo and your guide will show you many of the zoos inhabitants including Giraffe, Eland, Zebra, White Rhinoceros, Cheetah, Lions, Hyena and Wild Dogs. After the tour, you will return to Murray Bridge and re-board the Murray Princess in time for lunch at 11:25am.
$65 per person for travel until 31st March 2022.
$67 per person for travel 1st April 2022 to 31st March 2023.
Pre-bookings recommended for both of these onshore tours.
- *Special Event Cruise.
- Prices are based on Standard Brochure Fares, Inside Cabin with 2 x Single Beds.
- Please enquire about our ^Early Booking Saver (EBS) Fares where you could save up to 20% when booking up to 90 days in advance. EBS Fares have limited availability and once sold, prices revert back to standard brochure fares.
- Surcharge applies for Single Occupancy and cabins with Double Beds.
- Upgrades to Outside Cabins or Staterooms available - please contact us for prices.
Terms and Conditions
$1045 Standard Brochure Fare is based on per person / twin share, Inside Cabin with twin beds. Prices valid for travel until 31st March 2022.
Read our full terms and conditions.