Please note, all tours have been suspended from 24th March until 31st May 2020. Please see our latest travel advice for more information.
Relax on this lunch-time cruise along the historic Murray River aboard the Proud Mary. Gain an insight into this unique river system with its magnificent landscapes and spectacular cliffs.
After lunch, take in the spectacular views and stop for a great photo opportunity at the lookout overlooking the township of Mannum. On the return journey to Adelaide, visit Melba's Chocolate Factory for afternoon tea (own expense) and Woodside Cheese Wrights at Woodside.
- Morning pick-up and evening set-down at selected Adelaide hotels
- Full day coach tour with expert commentary by local driver/guide
- 2 hour cruise on-board the ‘Proud Mary’ whilst you enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch including complimentary water, tea & coffee (other drinks available for purchase at the bar)
- View the stunning orange cliffs, weeping willows & huge red river gums and see pelicans, galahs, cockatoos and cormorants
- Stop at picturesque lookouts for great photo opportunities
- Drive back through the picturesque Adelaide Hills
- Stop for afternoon tea at Melba’s Chocolate Factory and cheese tastings at Woodside Cheese Wrights in Woodside (both at own expense)
- Cruise times and vessel type may vary during times of maintenance
- Tastings at Woodside Cheese Wrights is $3 per person payable direct at time of visit (optional)
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know
- Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice
Terms and Conditions
Online prices only available when booking online and are valid 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only. Normal prices valid for 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.