Departing from Adelaide, this 2 day Kangaroo Island Wilderness Explorer has it all, with just a touch of adventure for the more spirited, budget traveller who enjoys experiencing places and attractions that are off the beaten track.
Travel in small groups for a fun and informal yet informative two days touring on Kangaroo Island. Stay at Vivonne Bay Lodge, set on 206 hectares of natural Australian bush land with 1km of beach frontage and lots of fun activities including swimming, kayaking, trail bike riding, bush walking, table tennis and 8-ball.
- Morning pick up (day 1) and evening set down (day 2) from selected Adelaide and Glenelg Hotels
- Return SeaLink coach and ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island
- Two days small group touring with experienced Kangaroo Island Adventure Tours guide and all entry fees to attractions
- Kangaroo Island attractions include such as Rob’s Shearing & Sheepdogs - Pennington Bay - Seal Bay guided beach walk - Little Sahara sand dunes - Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary Koala Walk - Flinders Chase National Park & Visitor Centre - Remarkable Rocks - Admirals Arch - North Coast Beaches
- Exclusive accommodation on a 206 hectare bush property at Vivonne Bay Lodge (shared dormitory with bed linen) with continental breakfast and BBQ dinner
- Complimentary activities at Vivonne Bay Lodge including Harriet River kayaking - Trail bike riding - Self-guided walking trails - Games room & table tennis table - Swimming at Vivonne Bay beach - Beach comb or sit and relax from private platform overlooking Vivonne Bay - FREE Wi-Fi available to guests
- Lunch included on both touring days
Staying in a dormitory room
(including bed linen, BYO bath and beach towels)
|Transport Options||Departs From||Tour Code||Adult Price|
Staying in a private room
(including bed linen and bath towels, BYO beach towels)
|Transport Options||Departs From||Tour Code||Single Price||Double/Twin||Extra Person|
|Ferry/Ferry||Cape Jervis||KI2CC CPJ||$531||$441||$441|
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know.
- Dormitory Rooms include bed linen, guests are to supply their own bath and beach towels.
- Return flight option available at an additional cost, please enquire.
- Part of the enjoyment of this tour is the active hands-on participation of everyone including preparation of meals and washing dishes.
- This tour is not recommended for children 12 years. Children 0-14 years must be booked into a Private Room with an accompanied adult (not Dormitory Rooms) and 15-17 years can stay in the Dormitory but must be accompanied by someone 18+.
- A strict luggage limit of 15kg per person applies.
- Itinerary subject to change on days classified as "catastrophic fire danger" on Kangaroo Island.
Terms and Conditions
From price of $459pp is based on Dorm accommodation with share facilities. All displayed prices are per person, departing Adelaide and valid for travel 2nd September 2018 to 31st March 2019. For further information please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.