Experience Kangaroo Island with KI Adventure Tours
Departing from Adelaide, this 2 day Kangaroo Island Adventure Tour has it all, with just a touch of adventure for the more spirited, budget traveller who enjoys experiencing places and attractions that are off the beaten track. Travel in small groups for a fun and informal yet informative two days touring on Kangaroo Island.
Visit internationally acclaimed hotspots including Seal Bay & Little Sahara and the stunning north coast of KI. See lesser known spots and deepen your understanding of the island and how the locals live.
The 2 day tour package includes free hostel/hotel pick-ups in Adelaide, return coach and ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island, the 2 day tour, all meals and overnight accommodation with linen provided. Dietary requirements can be catered for, please advise at time of booking.
If you don’t fancy sharing a dormitory room, we can also offer private single, 2 or 4 person rooms at an extra cost.
- Morning pick-up and evening set down at selected Adelaide & Glenelg hotels/hostels
- Return coach and ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island with SeaLink
- 2 days with your fun and informative local guide
- Meals include 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Overnight accommodation at Penneshaw Beach Stay - Dormitory or Private Rooms with bathroom facilities, free Wi-Fi and linen included
- Attractions include Rob's Shearing and Sheepdogs, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Seal Bay, Sandboarding at Little Sahara, Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park, Birds of Prey 'In-Flight' Display, Emu Bay Lavender Farm, Pennington Bay & Prospect Hill walk
Please note: Tour inclusions amended from 15th January 2020 until further notice. Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch in the Flinders Chase National Park is temporarily closed until further notice. In light of the KI bushfires, displayed itineraries may change to ensure an enriching and safe experience for passengers.