Travel in August 2020 to receive our Mid-Year Sale price and save up to $54pp*.
Departing from Adelaide, this 2 day Kangaroo Island Adventure Tour has it all, with just a touch of adventure for the more spirited, budget traveller who enjoys experiencing places and attractions that are off the beaten track. Travel in small groups for a fun and informal yet informative two days touring on Kangaroo Island.
Visit internationally acclaimed hotspots on Kangaroo Island with this all-inclusive 2 day tour, including Seal Bay, Remarkable Rocks, Admirals Arch and Little Sahara. We'll also take you to Rob's Shearing & Sheepdog display, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, the stunning Pennington Bay, Little Sahara Sand Dunes and many more incredible places along the way.
The 2 day tour package includes complimentary hostel/hotel pick-ups in Adelaide, return coach and ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island, the 2 day tour, all meals and overnight accommodation with linen provided. Dietary requirements can be catered for, please advise at time of booking.
If you don’t fancy sharing a dormitory room, we can also offer private rooms at an extra cost.
- Morning pick-up and evening set down at selected Adelaide & Glenelg hotels/hostels
- Return coach and ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island with SeaLink
- 2 days with your fun and informative local guide
- Meals include 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Overnight accommodation in a Dormitory or Private Room with shared bathroom facilities and bed linen and bath towels included
- Attractions include Rob's Shearing and Sheepdogs, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Seal Bay, Sandboarding at Little Sahara, Birds of Prey 'In-Flight' Display at Raptor Domain, Clifford's Honey Farm shop, Flinders Chase National Park including Remarkable Rocks & Admirals Arch, Hanson Bay beach, Pennington Bay & Prospect Hill walk.
Note: Itinerary subject to change without notice.