Please note, all tours have been suspended from 24th March until 31st May 2020. Please see our latest travel advice for more information.
Take the time to explore Kangaroo Island, one of Australia’s finest nature-based tourism destinations and one of Australia’s National Landscapes.
Day 1 will see you visit Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery where you will learn about the history of the oil distillery, and take a guided tour and stay for a delicious lunch amongst the gum trees.
After lunch visit Seal Bay Conservation Park and walk amongst Australian sea lions on a guided beach walk with a National Park Ranger. Continue onto the fascinating In-flight Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain where you can meet an array of Australian birds and raptors.
From here, travel to Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park where you can get up close with some of Australia's most iconic wildlife including koalas, kangaroos and wallabies. You will then be transferred back to your chosen overnight accommodation for a good nights' sleep.
On Day 2, after a delicious breakfast, visit Clifford’s Honey Farm to enjoy an informative talk by the beekeeper followed by tastings and an opportunity to sample homemade honey ice-cream.
Next, travel to Emu Bay Lavender Farm for a scrumptious lunch after which you will have the chance to go for a walk around the farm and peruse their cute farmgate store.
From here, visit Reeves Point, Pennington Bay and Kingscote, the island's main township for photo opportunities.
Finish the day with a wine tasting at Dudley Wines Clifftop Cellar Door to taste their spectacular boutique wines. The moment you step foot through the door, you'll see why this place is so popular with guests - the panoramic views will have you never wanting to leave.
Return to your overnight accommodation, the Penneshaw Ferry Terminal or Kingscote Airport for the return journey to Adelaide.
Please note: Tour inclusions amended from 15th January 2020 until further notice. Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch in the Flinders Chase National Park is temporarily closed until further notice. In light of the KI bushfires, displayed itineraries may change to ensure an enriching and safe experience for passengers.
- Morning pick up (day 1) and evening set down (day 2) from selected Adelaide and Glenelg Hotels
- Return SeaLink coach and ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island
- Two days coach touring with expert commentary from local driver/guide
- Guided tour and freshly prepared lunch at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk
- In-Flight Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- Clifford’s Honey Farm
- Lunch at Emu Bay Lavender Farm
- Stop at Reeves Point, Kingscote, Emu Bay and Pennington Bay for photo opportunities
- Wine tasting at Dudley Wines Clifftop Cellar Door
- Choice of overnight accommodation at Penneshaw, American River or Kingscote including breakfast (see below)
|Accommodation||Departs From||Tour Code||Per Person / Twin Share|
|Executive Room at Aurora Ozone Hotel, Kingscote||Adelaide||CCCC||$660.50|
|Sorrento's Room at Kangaroo Island Seafront Hotel, Penneshaw||Adelaide||CCCC||$644|
|Superior King Bayview Room at Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge, American River||Adelaide||CCCC||$696.50|
|Ocean View Room at Kangaroo Island Seaside Inn, Kingscote||Adelaide||CCCC||$646.50|
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know
- Viewing of wildlife is not guaranteed, especially during summer months
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change especially on days classified as catastrophic fire danger on Kangaroo Island.
Terms and Conditions
From price is based on per person / twin share, ex Adelaide, staying in a Sorrento's Room at the Kangaroo Island Seafront Hotel, Penneshaw. Prices valid for travel 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.