Take the time to explore Kangaroo Island, one of Australia’s finest nature-based tourism destinations and one of Australia’s national landscapes. This relaxed yet comprehensive two day tour allows you to discover Kangaroo Island’s fascinating wildlife, spectacular coastal scenery, stunning landscapes and unique local produce.
Discover some of the most popular wildlife attractions on Kangaroo Island - wander amongst the wild Australian sea lions at Seal Bay, watch a presentation of Australian Birds of Prey at Raptor Domain and enjoy a walk around Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch in the Flinders Chase National Park.
- Morning pick up (day 1) and evening set down (day 2) from selected Adelaide and Glenelg Hotels
- Return SeaLink coach and ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island
- Two days coach touring with expert commentary from local driver/guide
- Tour and tasting at Clifford’s Honey Farm
- Marvel at the spectacular "In-Flight" Birds of Prey display
- Walk among a colony of wild Australian sea lions on a guided beach walk at Seal Bay
- Visit Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Feed kangaroos and see other native animals at Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- Take some amazing photos at Remarkable Rocks
- See Admirals Arch, a natural nursery and safe haven for playful long-nosed Fur Seals
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch on both days
- Overnight accommodation in a Ocean View Room including Continental Breakfast at the Kangaroo Island Seaside Inn, Kingscote
|Accommodation||Departs From||Tour Code||Per Person / Twin Share|
|Executive Room at Ozone Hotel, Kingscote||Adelaide||CCCC||$656|
|Sorrento's Room at Kangaroo Island Seafront, Penneshaw||Adelaide||CCCC||$632|
|Superior King Bayview Room at Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge, American River||Adelaide||CCCC||$679.50|
|Ocean View Room at Kangaroo Island Seaside Inn, Kingscote||Adelaide||CCCC||$629.50|
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know
- Viewing of wildlife is not guaranteed, especially during summer months
- Itinerary is subject to change on days classified as 'catastrophic fire danger' on Kangaroo Island
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on per person / twin share, ex Adelaide, staying in a Ocean View Room at the Kangaroo Island Seaside Inn, Kingscote. Prices valid for travel 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.