Tour recommencing 1st July 2021
If you'd like to tour prior to this date, please see our NEW Two Day Ultimate Kangaroo Island Tour.
Take the time to explore Kangaroo Island, one of Australia’s finest nature-based tourism destinations and one of Australia’s National Landscapes.
Visit Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery where you will learn about the history of the oil distillery, and take a guided tour and stay for a delicious lunch amongst the gum trees.
After lunch visit Seal Bay Conservation Park and walk amongst Australian sea lions on a guided beach walk with a National Park Ranger. Continue onto the fascinating In-flight Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain where you can meet an array of Australian birds and raptors.
From here, travel to Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park where you can get up close with Koalas, see Penguins swim and play, hand feed Kangaroos and Wallabies, learn about endangered species, interact with Snakes, Crocodiles and Reptiles and experience Kangaroo Island Wildlife at your fingertips! You will then be transferred back to your chosen overnight accommodation for a good nights' sleep.
After your morning hotel pick up, visit Clifford’s Honey Farm to enjoy an informative talk by the beekeeper followed by tastings and an opportunity to sample homemade honey ice-cream and honey beauty products.
Enjoy a two-course lunch and then travel to the Western-most part of the Island, Flinders Chase National Park, one of Australia’s largest and earliest conservation parks. Travel through the park and enjoy breath-taking views of its unique trees, plants and coastal scenery. You will be taken to the rugged southern coastline for a walk around Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch.
Remarkable Rocks provide great photographic opportunities and stunning sea views. Admirals Arch boardwalk takes you down a rugged cliff face to reveal this spectacular arch, a natural nursery and safe haven for playful Long-nosed Fur Seals that can be seen swimming and playing in the waves, or resting on the rocks.
There is also a possibility that you will see more kangaroos, wallabies and wildlife on your return journey back to your overnight accommodation on Kangaroo Island or your return journey back to Adelaide.
Return to your overnight accommodation, the Penneshaw Ferry Terminal or Kingscote Airport for the return journey to Adelaide.
- Morning pick up (day 1) and evening set down (day 2) from selected Adelaide and Glenelg Hotels
- Return SeaLink coach and ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island
- Two days coach touring with expert commentary from local driver/guide
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Two-course lunch both days
- Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk
- In-Flight Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- Clifford’s Honey Farm
- Flinders Chase National Park
- All admission fees
- Choice of overnight accommodation at Penneshaw, American River or Kingscote including breakfast
|Accommodation||Departs From||Tour Code||Per Person / Twin Share|
|Executive Room at Aurora Ozone Hotel, Kingscote||Adelaide||CCCC||$672|
|Sorrento's Room at Kangaroo Island Seafront Hotel, Penneshaw||Adelaide||CCCC||$648|
|Superior King Bayview Room at Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge, American River||Adelaide||CCCC||$700.50|
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know
- Viewing of wildlife is not guaranteed, especially during summer months
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change especially on days classified as catastrophic fire danger on Kangaroo Island.
Terms and Conditions
From price is based on per person / twin share, ex Adelaide, staying in a Sorrento's Room at the Kangaroo Island Seafront Hotel, Penneshaw. Prices valid for travel 1st July 2021 to 31st March 2022, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.