Discover some of the most popular wildlife attractions on Kangaroo Island. Visit Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery for a short tour of the oil distillery before enjoying lunch in a typical bush setting. Wander amongst the wild Australian sea lions at Seal Bay and watch an in-flight display of Australian Birds of Prey at Raptor Domain. Finish the day at Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park where you can get up close to Australian wildlife.
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide and Glenelg Hotels
- Return scenic SeaLink coach and SeaLink ferry travel
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Two course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro
- Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk
- In-Flight Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
Terms and Conditions
This tour departs from Adelaide. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Prices valid for travel 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.