Please note, all tours have been suspended until 30th June 2020 inclusive. Please see our latest travel advice for more information.
Discover some of the most popular wildlife attractions on Kangaroo Island. Visit Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery for a short tour of the oil distillery before enjoying lunch in a typical bush setting. Wander amongst the wild Australian sea lions at Seal Bay and watch an in-flight display of Australian Birds of Prey at Raptor Domain. Finish the day at Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park where you can get up close to Australian wildlife.
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide and Glenelg Hotels
- Return scenic SeaLink coach and SeaLink ferry travel
- Guided tour and freshly prepared lunch at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk
- 'In-Flight' Australian Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- Expert commentary by local SeaLink driver/guide
Terms and Conditions
This tour departs from Adelaide. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Prices valid for travel 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.