Please note, all tours have been suspended until 30th June 2020 inclusive. Please see our latest travel advice for more information.
Forget the crowds in this small group personalised 4x4 tour of Kangaroo Island.
Departing from Adelaide, your local Kangaroo Island Odysseys guide will take you on an unforgettable island nature experience and show you many of the sights that the regular coach tours do not visit.
Discover Kangaroo Island's wildlife, see koalas, kangaroos and native birdlife in their natural habitats. Enjoy a delicious gourmet lunch in a private bushland setting with complimentary local wines and enjoy a private Seal Bay guided beach walk where you will see a colony of rare and wild Australian sea lions.
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide and Glenelg Hotels
- Return SeaLink coach and ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island
- Personalised 4x4 touring with expert commentary from your local Driver/Guide
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Enjoy a delicious gourmet picnic style lunch with South Australian wines in a natural bush setting
- All entrance fees and special permits
- Unforgettable beach walk to see Australian sea lions at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- See wildlife in the wild! Koalas, Kangaroos, wallabies, echidna and an abundance of birdlife
- Explore beaches and walks through majestic native bushland
Special Stand-By Prices Available
Ask us about our special Stand-By prices and SAVE! Valid for bookings made from 9am to 5pm on the day prior to departure (subject to availability at time of booking).
- Itinerary is subject to change as the touring is flexible and can be adapted to the client’s interests and weather conditions on the day.
- Children on Tour: We are pleased to accept bookings from families with children, although we recommend not to take children under the age of 7 on an escorted 4x4 tour. Please make sure to communicate childrens' ages at time of booking. We will provide appropriate child or booster seats if needed. For child rates, please contact us. If touring with children under the age of 3 years, private charter is required.
Terms and Conditions
*$512 is a stand-by price and bookings must be made from 9am to 5pm on the day prior to departure. $649 is the normal price for this tour. Child prices are available upon request. Prices valid for travel 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.