Forget the crowds in this small group personalised 4x4 tour of Kangaroo Island.
Departing from Adelaide, your local Kangaroo Island Odysseys guide will take you on an unforgettable island nature experience and show you many of the sights that the regular coach tours do not visit.
Discover Kangaroo Island's wildlife, see koalas, kangaroos and native birdlife in their natural habitats. Enjoy a delicious gourmet lunch in a private bushland setting with complimentary local wines and enjoy a private Seal Bay guided beach walk where you will see a colony of rare and wild Australian sea lions.
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide hotels
- Return SeaLink coach and ferry transfers to Kangaroo Island
- Personalised 4x4 touring with expert commentary from your local Driver/Guide
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Enjoy a delicious gourmet picnic style lunch with Kangaroo Island wines in a natural bush setting
- All entrance fees and special permits
- Unforgettable beach walk to see Australian sea lions at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- See wildlife in the wild! Koalas, Kangaroos, wallabies, echidna and an abundance of birdlife
- Explore beaches and walks through majestic native bushland
- Itinerary is subject to change as the touring is flexible and can be adapted to the client’s interests and weather conditions on the day.
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know
- Children on Tour: We are pleased to accept bookings from families with children, although we recommend not to take children under the age of 7 on an escorted 4x4 tour. Please make sure to communicate children's' ages at time of booking. If touring with children under the age of 3 years, a private charter is required.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are valid for travel 1st April 2022 to to 31st March 2023, for other dates please enquire.
- A child is between 3 and 14 years of age.
Read our full terms and conditions.