Apart from its amazing wildlife, Kangaroo Island is well known for its thriving food & wine industry and your local guide will introduce you to some of the island’s leading creators where you will taste some local Kangaroo Island produce.
On this amazing new day tour, Once you arrive in the delightful town of Penneshaw, you'll be taken to see the incredible Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain. The “In-Flight” Birds of Prey display is the only one in South Australia and is said by many to be the most interactive display of its kind in Australia!
Next, travel to Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery for a delicious 2-course lunch followed by a talk about their history and a guided tour of the oil distillery. You'll then have free time to peruse their souvenir shop where you will find an assortment of Eucalyptus products and a great range of gifts. Then visit Clifford’s Honey Farm shop where you can see a working beehive and find out about the Ligurian honey bees. Here you'll be able to taste different varieties of pure Kangaroo Island Ligurian honey and sample their honey beauty products.
In the afternoon, stop at Kangaroo Island Spirits for a structured tasting. Known as 'KIS', the company is Kangaroo Island's only boutique distillery and their award-winning Gin, Vodka and Liqueurs (which you'll get to try) are all produced on the premises.
Our final stop for the day is the new False Cape Wines cellar door, where you'll enjoy taking in the idyllic bushland and vineyard surrounds. Here you'll enjoy a tasting of their premium Kangaroo Island wines.
Your tour ends at the Penneshaw Hotel where you have ample time to have dinner (own expense) before returning to the Penneshaw Ferry Terminal for your ferry and coach transfer back to Adelaide.
From Adelaide, this tour is a 16 hour day that includes travel to and from Kangaroo Island. You do get time to rest during your ferry transfers & coach travel between attractions. Or, if you have the time to spare, why not consider staying overnight on Kangaroo Island or going over the day before your tour!
- Morning pick-up and evening set down at selected Adelaide hotels
- Return travel to Kangaroo Island by coach/ferry
- Expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Kangaroo Island Sip & See Day Tour includes:
- In-Flight Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain
- 2-course lunch and Guided Tour at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Visit Clifford’s Honey Farm Shop
- Tastings at Kangaroo Island Spirits
- Structured Wine Tasting at False Cape Wines
- Free time in Penneshaw for dinner (own expense)
If you have the time to spare, why not consider staying overnight on Kangaroo Island with the KI Sip & See Escape tour,
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change especially on days classified as catastrophic fire danger on Kangaroo Island
Terms and Conditions
This tour departs from Adelaide. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Prices valid for travel 1st April 2021 to 31st March 2022, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.