For those with limited time, experience the highlights of South Australia’s premier nature-based tourism destination, Kangaroo Island. As one of our most popular day tours, you will see a number of the major attractions of Kangaroo Island.
Visit Seal Bay Conservation Park where you will be taken on a beach walk with an experienced guide and be amongst a colony of rare Australian sea lions. Get up close and see these wild creatures frolic and laze about – a truly amazing Experience.
After a delicious two-course lunch, spend the afternoon at the Flinders Chase National Park. As you travel through the park, keep an eye out for echidnas, wallabies, reptiles, and koalas. See the rugged coastline from walks around Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch. Remarkable Rocks provide great photographic opportunities, and the Admirals Arch boardwalk takes you down a rugged cliff face to reveal the spectacular rock archway, a natural nursery, and a haven for playful long-nosed fur seals.
Your last visit of the day is to the Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park to feed some kangaroos and get up close to the Kangaroo Island Koalas while listening to the Keeper talk about the cuddly mammals. There is also a possibility that you will see more kangaroos and wallabies on your return to Penneshaw for your return ferry and coach transfer back to Adelaide.
From Adelaide, this tour is a 16 hour day that includes travel to and from Kangaroo Island. You do get time to rest during your ferry transfers & coach travel between attractions. Or, if you have the time to spare, why not consider staying overnight on Kangaroo Island or going over the day before your tour!
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide Hotels
- Return scenic SeaLink coach transfers to Cape Jervis
- Return SeaLink ferry crossing from the mainland to Penneshaw
- Full day tour in a large, air-conditioned coach with expert commentary from your local driver/guide
- Seal Bay guided beach walk amongst a colony of rare Australian sea lions with experienced guide
- Two-course lunch
- Flinders Chase National Park including Admirals Arch and Remarkable Rocks
- Kangaroos and Koala viewing at Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- All admission fees
If you have the time to spare, why not consider staying overnight on Kangaroo Island with the KI Highlights Escape Tour or going over the day before your tour!
- This tour can depart from Adelaide or from Cape Jervis
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know
- Viewing of wildlife is not guaranteed, especially during summer months
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change especially on days classified as catastrophic fire danger on Kangaroo Island
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are valid for travel 1st April 2022 to to 31st March 2023, for other dates please enquire.
- A child is between 3 and 14 years of age.
Read our full terms and conditions.