For those with limited time, experience the highlights of South Australia’s premier nature-based tourism destination, Kangaroo Island. As one of our most popular day tours, you will see all of the major attractions of Kangaroo Island.
Visit Seal Bay Conservation Park where you will be taken on a beach walk with an experienced park ranger to see Australian sea lions.
Enjoy a delicious two course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro, set in a beautiful Australian bushland setting, followed by a visit to the Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, where you will see koalas relaxing in the trees.
Spend the afternoon at Flinders Chase National Park, walk around Remarkable Rocks and see playful long-nosed Fur Seals at Admirals Arch.
This tour is a full on 16 hour day, however, you do get good time to rest during your coach and ferry transfers.
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide and Glenelg Hotels
- Return scenic SeaLink coach transfers to Cape Jervis
- Return SeaLink ferry crossing from the mainland to Penneshaw (flight option available for additional cost)
- Full day tour in a large, air-conditioned coach with expert commentary from your local driver/guide
- Seal Bay guided beach walk amongst a colony of rare Australian sea lions with experienced guide
- Delicious 2-course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro set in a beautiful bushland setting
- Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary - observe koalas relaxing in the shady eucalyptus trees
- Flinders Chase Visitor Centre and National Park including iconic Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch
If you have the time to spare, why not consider staying overnight on Kangaroo Island with the Highlights Escape Tour or going over the day before your tour!
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know
- Viewing of wildlife is not guaranteed, especially during summer months
- Daily flight options and transfers from Goolwa/Victor Harbor that operate Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday are available at additional cost, please enquire
- Itinerary subject to change on days classified as 'catastrophic fire danger' on Kangaroo Island
- Mandarin speaking fully guided tours available - please enquire
Terms and Conditions
This tour departs from Adelaide. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Prices valid for travel 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.