For those with limited time, experience the highlights of South Australia’s premier nature-based tourism destination, Kangaroo Island. As one of our most popular day tours, you will see a number of the major attractions of Kangaroo Island.
Visit Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery where you will listen to an introductive talk about the history of the oil distillery and take a guided tour. Finish off with some free time in their souvenir shop where you will find an assortment of Eucalyptus products. Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch, followed by a guided walk on the beach among a colony of rare and wild Australian sea lions with a National Parks Ranger at Seal Bay Conservation Park.
Next, visit Raptor Domain to watch the 'In-Flight' Australian Birds of Prey Display. Enjoy a delightful interactive experience and meet an array of Australian birds and raptors. From here you will travel to Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park where you can get up close with Koalas, hand feed Kangaroos and Wallabies and experience Kangaroo Island Wildlife at your fingertips!
From Adelaide, this tour is a 16 hour day that includes travel to and from Kangaroo Island. You do get time to rest during your ferry transfers & coach travel between attractions.
Please note: Tour inclusions amended from 15th January 2020 until further notice. Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch in the Flinders Chase National Park is temporarily closed until further notice. In light of the KI bushfires, displayed itineraries may change to ensure an enriching and safe experience for passengers.
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide and Glenelg Hotels
- Return scenic SeaLink coach transfers to Cape Jervis
- Return SeaLink ferry crossing from the mainland to Penneshaw (flight option available for additional cost)
- Full day tour in a large, air-conditioned coach with expert commentary from your local driver/guide
- Guided tour and freshly prepared lunch at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Seal Bay guided beach walk amongst a colony of rare Australian sea lions with experienced guide
- 'In-Flight' Australian Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain
- Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
If you have the time to spare, why not consider staying overnight on Kangaroo Island with the KI Highlights Escape Tour or going over the day before your tour!
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know
- Viewing of wildlife is not guaranteed, especially during summer months
- Daily flight options and transfers from Goolwa/Victor Harbor that operate Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday are available at additional cost, please enquire
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change especially on days classified as catastrophic fire danger on Kangaroo Island
- Mandarin speaking fully guided tours available - please enquire
Terms and Conditions
This tour departs from Adelaide. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Prices valid for travel 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.