NEW TOUR - BOOK & TRAVEL NOW UNTIL 30th JUNE 2021!
This escape is perfect for visitors who have limited time, but want a more relaxed day; this tour enjoys all the benefits of the Kangaroo Island Sip & See Day Tour but rather than an early start from your selected pick-up, you can leave the afternoon before the day tour and enjoy a relaxed night's accommodation in the delightful town of Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island.
Start your tour day later in the morning with a buffet breakfast included before heading off on your one day coach tour to discover Kangaroo Island's most famous wildlife, local produce and wine & spirits attractions. Your local guide will introduce you to some of the island’s leading producers where you will taste some local Kangaroo Island produce.
See the amazing Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain. The “In-Flight” Birds of Prey display is the only one in South Australia and is said by many to be the most interactive display of its kind in Australia!
Next, travel to Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery for a delicious 2-course lunch followed by a talk about their history and a guided tour of the oil distillery. You'll then have free time to peruse their souvenir shop where you will find an assortment of Eucalyptus products and a great range of gifts. Then visit Clifford’s Honey Farm shop where you can see a working beehive and find out about the Ligurian honey bees. Here you'll be able to taste different varieties of pure Kangaroo Island Ligurian honey and sample their honey beauty products.
In the afternoon, stop at Kangaroo Island Spirits for a structured tasting. Known as 'KIS', the company is Kangaroo Island's only boutique distillery and their award-winning Gin, Vodka and Liqueurs (which you'll get to try) are all produced on the premises.
Our final stop for the day is the new False Cape Wines cellar door, where you'll enjoy taking in the idyllic bushland and vineyard surrounds. Here you'll enjoy a tasting of their premium Kangaroo Island wines.
Your tours ends at the Penneshaw Hotel where you have ample time for dinner (own expense) before returning to the Penneshaw Ferry Terminal for your return ferry and coach transfer back to Adelaide.
This tour includes transport, one night's accommodation, full buffet breakfast at Kangaroo Island Seafront Hotel and the one day tour, including a two-course lunch, all park entry fees and guided tours.
- Selected pick-up and set down from Adelaide hotels
- Return travel to Kangaroo Island by coach/ferry
- Expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Kangaroo Island Sip & See Day Tour includes:
- In-Flight Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain
- 2-course lunch and Guided Tour at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery
- Visit Clifford’s Honey Farm Shop
- Tastings at Kangaroo Island Spirits
- Structured Wine Tasting at False Cape Wines
- Free time in Penneshaw for dinner (own expense)
- Overnight accommodation at the Kangaroo Island Seafront Hotel (Penneshaw) including full breakfast
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change especially on days classified as catastrophic fire danger on Kangaroo Island.
Terms and Conditions
Price based on per person, twin share staying in a Sorrento's Room at the Kangaroo Island Seafront Hotel in Penneshaw. Prices valid for travel 5th August 2020 to 31st March 2021, for other dates please enquire. Extra person charges apply, please contact us for prices and booking.
Read our full terms and conditions.