Perfect for tourists with little time, but want a more relaxed day. This tour enjoys all the benefits of the One Day Kangaroo Island Experience, but rather than an early start from Adelaide, you can leave the afternoon before the day tour and enjoy a relaxed night's accommodation at the delightful town of Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island.
Start your tour later in the morning after a buffet breakfast and head off on your coach tour showing you the best highlights of Kangaroo Island.
Visit Seal Bay Conservation Park where you will be taken on a beach walk with an experienced guide to see Australian sea lions. Enjoy a delicious two course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro, set in a beautiful Australian bushland setting, followed by a visit to the Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, were you will see koalas relaxing in the trees. Spend the afternoon at Flinders Chase National Park, walk around Remarkable Rocks and see playful long-nosed Fur Seals at Admirals Arch.
- Afternoon pick up (day 1) and evening set down (day 2) from selected Adelaide and Glenelg Hotels
- Return scenic SeaLink coach transfers to Cape Jervis
- Return SeaLink ferry crossing from the mainland to Penneshaw (flight option available for additional cost)
- Overnight accommodation at the Kangaroo Island Seafront, Penneshaw with full buffet breakfast
- Full day Kangaroo Island Experience tour in a large, air-conditioned coach with expert commentary from your local driver/guide
- Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk - Two course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro - Koala viewing at Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary - Flinders Chase National Park - Remarkable Rocks - Admirals Arch
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know
- Viewing of wildlife is not guaranteed, especially during summer months
- Itinerary is subject to change on days classified as 'catastrophic fire danger' on Kangaroo Island
Terms and Conditions
Price based on per person, twin share staying in a Sorrento's Room at the Kangaroo Island Seafront in Penneshaw. Prices valid for travel 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019, for other dates please enquire. Extra person charges apply. Other room types and flight options are available. Please contact us for prices and booking.
Read our full terms and conditions.