Perfect for tourists with little time, but want a more relaxed day. This tour enjoys all the benefits of the One Day Kangaroo Island Experience, but rather than an early start from Adelaide, you can leave the afternoon before the day tour and enjoy a relaxed night's accommodation at the delightful town of Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island.
Start your tour later in the morning after a buffet breakfast and head off on your coach tour showing you the best highlights of Kangaroo Island.
Visit Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery where you will listen to an introductive talk about the history of the oil distillery and take a guided tour. Finish off with some free time in their souvenir shop where you will find an assortment of Eucalyptus products. Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch, followed by a guided walk on the beach among a colony of rare and wild Australian sea lions with a National Parks Ranger at Seal Bay Conservation Park.
Next, visit Raptor Domain to watch the 'In-Flight' Australian Birds of Prey Display. Enjoy a delightful interactive experience and meet an array of Australian birds and raptors. From here you will travel to Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park where you can get up close with Koalas, hand feed Kangaroos and Wallabies and experience Kangaroo Island Wildlife at your fingertips!
Please note: Tour inclusions amended from 15th January 2020 until further notice. Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch in the Flinders Chase National Park is temporarily closed until further notice. In light of the KI bushfires, displayed itineraries may change to ensure an enriching and safe experience for passengers.
- Afternoon pick up (day 1) and evening set down (day 2) from selected Adelaide and Glenelg Hotels
- Return scenic SeaLink coach transfers to Cape Jervis
- Return SeaLink ferry crossing from the mainland to Penneshaw (flight option available for additional cost)
- Overnight accommodation at the Kangaroo Island Seafront, Penneshaw with full buffet breakfast
- Full day Kangaroo Island Experience tour in a large, air-conditioned coach with expert commentary from your local driver/guide
- Guided tour and freshly prepared lunch at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Seal Bay Conservation Park guided beach walk, 'In-Flight' Australian Birds of Prey Display at Raptor Domain and visit the Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know
- Viewing of wildlife is not guaranteed, especially during summer months
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change especially on days classified as catastrophic fire danger on Kangaroo Island.
Terms and Conditions
Price based on per person, twin share staying in a Sorrento's Room at the Kangaroo Island Seafront in Penneshaw. Prices valid for travel 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020, for other dates please enquire. Extra person charges apply. Other room types and flight options are available. Please contact us for prices and booking.
Read our full terms and conditions.