Satisfy your senses with our 2 Day Food, Wine and Natural Wonders of Kangaroo Island tour visiting local boutique industries, sampling their amazing food and wine, as well as seeing some of the incredible natural attractions Kangaroo Island is famous for.
Taste your way through Kangaroo Island. Visit the popular Dudley Wines and enjoy an interactive wine tasting of their delicious wines, all the while admiring the magnificent views from this clifftop cellar door.
Discover the local successful honey industry at Island Beehive. See the bees, learn about the extraction process and taste the honey flavours produced there. Visit Kangaroo Island Spirits (KIS), a boutique distillery specialising in handcrafted premium Australian Spirits, including gin, vodka and liqueurs.
Then it’s on to the western end of the island and Flinders Chase National Park. Enjoy a glass of champagne as you take in the sunset over Remarkable Rocks before returning to Kangaroo Island Wilderness Retreat, where you will enjoy a two course dinner with the group before retiring to your room*.
Explore the Natural Wonders After breakfast, enjoy breath-taking views and coastal scenery as you are taken for a walk around Admirals Arch and Remarkable Rocks. At Kelly Hill Conservation Park, you will be escorted underground to explore one of the largest caves there.
Sample Kangaroo Island produce at lunch, then it’s an amazing experience at Raptor Domain, where the birds are flown to display their individual flight and hunting characteristics in the In-Flight Birds of Prey Display.
Head to Sunset Food & Wine for dinner and enjoy elevated 180 degree sea views of Eastern Cove and beyond as you relax with a glass of wine and your mouthwatering two course dinner, featuring local and regional produce. After dinner, return to the Penneshaw Terminal for your ferry and coach transfer back to Adelaide.
*NOTE: From October – March (Daylight Savings), you will have dinner at the hotel prior to travelling to Remarkable Rocks for the Champagne Sunset experience. From May to August, the 2 course dinner on day 2 will be at Penny's Restaurant at the Penneshaw Hotel.
- Morning pick-up and evening set down at selected Adelaide CBD and Glenelg hotels
- Return coach and ferry travel to Kangaroo Island
- 2 days of expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- 2 Day Food, Wine & Natural Wonders of KI includes:
- Interactive wine tasting at Dudley Cellar Door
- Two course lunch at the Zone Restaurant, Kingscote
- Tour & tastings at Island Beehive
- Tastings at Kangaroo Island Spirits
- Champagne Sunset at Remarkable Rocks
- Flinders Chase National Park including Remarkable Rocks & Admirals Arch
- Guided tour at Kelly Hill Caves
- 2 course gourmet picnic lunch at Kelly Hill Caves Conservation Park
- Birds of Prey In-flight Display at Raptor Domain
- Two course dinner at Sunset Food & Wine (Sept - Apr) or Penny's Restaurant (May - Aug)
- Overnight accommodation at Kangaroo Island Wilderness Retreat, including two course dinner and continental breakfast
|Accommodation||Departs From||Tour Code||Per Person / Twin Share|
|Eco Lodge Room at Kangaroo Island Wilderness Retreat||Adelaide||FWWKICC||$762|
|Courtyard Suite at Kangaroo Island Wilderness Retreat||Adelaide||FWWKICC||$787|
If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know. Viewing of wildlife is not guaranteed, especially during summer months. Itinerary is subject to change on days classified as 'catastrophic fire danger' on Kangaroo Island. Adult prices are based on per person, twin share staying at the Kangaroo Island Wilderness Retreat in an Eco Lodge Room or Courtyard Suite, see above pricing. Enquire for children or single prices. Prices valid from 1st of April 2018 to 31st of March 2019, for other dates please enquire
Read our full terms and conditions.