This five star rated small coach food and wine tour takes you on journey to South Australia's premium wine region the Barossa Valley.
Take time to sample some of the Barossa Valley's finest wines and gourmet food that has made this South Australian wine region an international icon.
Travel through the city of Adelaide northwards to the world renowned Barossa Valley wine region. Enjoy the change of scenery as you make your way into the vineyards of South Australia’s premium wine region.
Your first stop is TeAro Estate. Located in the main street of Williamstown, gateway to the Barossa, in a heritage listed 1850's barn you'll get a chance to visit the intimate Tasting Room. You will be treated to morning tea sourced from the local bakery and wine tastings while hearing stories from 4 generations of family vignerons.
The next stop is a visit to Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop*, an absolute must whilst visiting the Barossa. Maggie Beer - cook, writer and founder of 'Maggie Beer Products', offers tastings and sales of her full product range including limited edition seasonal produce. Here you can browse amongst her personally selected regional specialty goods, purchase one of her signed books or simply sit back and take in the view.
On arrival at Lambert Estate at Angaston, you will enjoy a structured wine tasting whilst sampling local seasonal produce from gourmet platters. Main course follows, and is a feast for the senses, with two signature dishes, salad and vegetables. You may wish to purchase a glass of wine from the impressive wine selection, or enjoy a coffee accompanied with their popular Chocolatier (Chocolate Port).
Leaving Lambert Estate, travel to Mengler Hill Lookout for sweeping views over the valley and then onto our final stop for the day at Pindarie, which is a multi-tourism award winning cellar door, which feels more like an Australian Homestead than a cellar door.
The friendly staff don’t just pour the wine; they share the stories behind the wines and Pindarie, a great way to finish off our Barossa Food & Wine Experience.
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide Hotels
- Full day guided small coach tour with expert commentary by local driver/guide
- Morning tea and tastings at TeAro Estate, Williamstown
- Visit to Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop*
- Delicious 2 course Barossa lunch at Lambert Estate, Angaston
- Mengler Hill Lookout for views over the Barossa
- Wine tastings at the award winning Pindarie Cellar Door, Gomersal
- Expert commentary by local driver/guide
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know.
- Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice.
- *Maggie Beer's Farm Shop may not be available during peak periods and free time will be spent on the main street of Tanunda instead.
- Pindarie will be closed between 23 December 2018 and 5 January 2019. This will be replaced with wine tastings at Wolf Blass.
Terms and Conditions
Online prices only available when booking online and are valid 23rd May 2018 to 31st March 2019. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age, however this tour is not recommended for children. Australian Concession Card holders only. Normal prices valid for travel 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.