This full day tour takes you to South Australia’s premium wine region, to sample some of the Barossa’s finest wines including the world-famous Jacobs Creek Visitor Centre. Enjoy a sumptuous 2 course lunch and wine tasting at the Lambert Estate before winding your way through to the picturesque Adelaide Hills to Hahndorf, Adelaide’s oldest German settlement where you will visit Beerenberg Farm Shop and have free time to explore the many shops and galleries full of local arts, crafts and produce.
- Morning pick up and afternoon set down at selected Adelaide CBD hotels
- Full day coach tour with expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Morning tea, tour and tastings at the multi-award winning Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre
- Mengler Hill Lookout for views over the Barossa
- Enjoy wine tasting and a delicious 2 course lunch at Lambert Estate, Angaston
- Visit Beerenberg Farm Shop, learn the history and explore their entire range of products
- Explore the tree-lined main street of historic Hahndorf, home to many shops and galleries full of local art, craft, and regional produce
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are per person and valid for travel 1 April 2022 to 31 of March 2023, for other dates please enquire.
- Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice.
- A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Infants 0-2 years are free of charge. Australian Concession Cardholders only.
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know.