This full day tour takes you to South Australia’s premium wine region, to sample some of the Barossa’s finest wines including the world-famous Jacobs Creek Visitor Centre. Enjoy a sumptuous 2 course lunch and wine tasting at the Lambert Estate before winding your way through to the picturesque Adelaide Hills to Hahndorf, Adelaide’s oldest German settlement where you will visit Beerenberg Farm Shop and have free time to explore the many shops and galleries full of local arts, crafts and produce.
- Morning pick up and afternoon set down at selected Adelaide CBD hotels
- Full day coach tour with expert commentary by a local driver/guide
- Morning tea, tour and tastings at the multi-award winning Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre
- Mengler Hill Lookout for views over the Barossa
- Enjoy wine tasting and a delicious 2 course lunch at Lambert Estate, Angaston
- Visit Beerenberg Farm Shop, learn the history and explore their entire range of products
- Explore the tree-lined main street of historic Hahndorf, home to many shops and galleries full of local art, craft, and regional produce
- If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know.
- Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are valid for travel 1st April 2022 to to 31st March 2023, for other dates please enquire.
- A child is between 3 and 14 years of age.
- Australian Concession Card holders only.
Read our full terms and conditions.