Take a walk on the wild side and engage with some of Australia’s most unique and curious wildlife! Get up close to a cuddly koala, feed the kangaroos and wallabies, see wombats, dingoes, emus, and echidna just to name a few!
Cleland Wildlife Park is nestled within the beautiful Cleland Conservation Park, just 30 minutes away from Adelaide. Whilst immersing yourself in the wonders of this natural bush environment, you can engage with and discover more than 130 species of native wildlife.
Bring a picnic lunch to enjoy in the park or sample a selection of local produce at Cleland café (own expense).
The Koala close-up experience and the hand feeding of kangaroos are definite must do’s!
- Enjoy a scenic drive into the Adelaide Hills via the Cleland Conservation Park route
- Stop at Mount Lofty Summit to witness the uninterrupted views across Adelaide and Gulf St Vincent
- Entry fees to Cleland Wildlife Park are included along with a complimentary bag of kangaroo food
- Plenty of free time to explore the discovery trails and walk among free roaming wildlife (self-guided tour)
- Koala close-up experience - Meet, touch and photograph Australia’s cutest inhabitant!
- Listen to informative and engaging talks by Cleland park keepers.
- Experience the Ocean to Outback Interpretive Centre
- Park maps are provided in English, French, Chinese, German, Italian or Japanese
- Bottle of fresh spring water and voucher for 10% off at the Cleland Gift shop
- Small group and personalised service (maximum 13 in group)
Main departure point is from The Joinery, 111 Franklin Street Adelaide (directly opposite the Adelaide Central Bus Station) at 10:00am.
Pick-ups on request:
- Selected Adelaide CBD accommodation: between 9:40 - 9:50am (Complimentary)
- Glenelg accommodation: 9:15am - Please note a $20 per booking, each way surcharge applies for Glenelg Hotel Transfers and is payable direct to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
If you wish to be picked up from your Adelaide or Glenelg Hotel, please call Adelaide Sightseeing on 1300 769 762 after booking online to ensure pureSA are aware of your pick up location. If you do not advise of an alternative hotel pick up, your tour departure will default to 111 Franklin Street, Adelaide. Please be ready 10 minutes prior to the above times.
Passengers are dropped off at their chosen accommodation or location.
'Holding' a koala cannot be pre-booked and is an additional cost of $30.50 per person payable direct to Cleland Wildlife Park. This experience is available on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays and is subject to availability. For the welfare of the koalas, koala experiences will be cancelled if temperatures are forecast at over 32 degrees in Mount Barker. Koala experiences may also be cancelled at any time due to other animal welfare concerns. Height and/or age limits may also be applied to this experience for the safety of visitors.
Terms and Conditions
A child is between 4 and 15 years of age. Due to safety considerations, the pureSA vehicle cannot carry children under the age of 4. Prices valid for travel 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019. for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.