After your City Highlights Tour, enjoy a scenic cruise down the River Torrens on one of Adelaide's iconic 'Popeye' motor launches, departing from Elder Park, in front of the Adelaide Festival Centre.
Cruise past the Torrens Weir to the Adelaide Zoo where you will disembark.
Explore Adelaide Zoo at your leisure and see Wang Wang and Fu Ni, Australia's only Giant Pandas. There are over 1,800 animals and almost 300 species of exotic and native mammals, birds, reptiles and fish. Take a look at the behind-the-scenes experiences at Adelaide Zoo.
At the end of your day jump back on-board the Popeye and cruise back to Elder Park where you will disembark.
- Adelaide City Highlights Tour
- Return 40-minute Popeye cruise between Elder Park and Adelaide Zoo
- Entry into Adelaide Zoo
- View the Giant Pandas Wang Wang & Fu Ni
- Learn more about Zoos SA Conservation Program of protecting these endangered species
- Popeye Cruise does not operate during extreme weather conditions
Terms and Conditions
Sale prices only available when booking online and are valid 23rd May 2018 to 31st March 2019. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only. Normal prices valid for travel 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.