Please note: The Adelaide Zoo and Popeye Cruises are currently unavailable until further notice.
After your City Highlights Tour, enjoy a scenic cruise down the River Torrens on one of Adelaide's iconic 'Popeye', departing from Elder Park in front of the Adelaide Festival Centre.
Cruise past the Torrens Weir to the Adelaide Zoo where you will disembark.
Explore Adelaide Zoo at your leisure and see Wang Wang and Fu Ni, Australia's only Giant Pandas. There are over 1,800 animals and almost 300 species of exotic and native mammals, birds, reptiles and fish. Take a look at the behind-the-scenes experiences at Adelaide Zoo.
- Adelaide City Highlights Tour
- One-way 30-minute Popeye cruise between Elder Park and Adelaide Zoo
- Entry into Adelaide Zoo
- View the Giant Pandas Wang Wang & Fu Ni
- Learn more about Zoos SA Conservation Program of protecting these endangered species
- Popeye Cruise does not operate during the month of August or during extreme weather conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Sale prices only available when booking online and are valid 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021. A child is between 3 and 14 years of age. Australian Concession Card holders only. Normal prices valid for travel 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021, for other dates please enquire.
Read our full terms and conditions.