After you go on our Adelaide City Highlights Tour, enjoy a stroll across the River Torrens on the new footbridge to the Adelaide Oval. Your trained RoofClimb Leader will guide you across the highest points of the Oval’s unique roofline during the day or twilight hours. Travelling from the Western Stand to the Riverbank Stand on a purpose-built path, RoofClimb Adelaide Oval will offer breathtaking views and a unique perspective of the city of Adelaide and its surrounds.
- Adelaide City Highlights Tour (half day tour)
- Dedicated RoofClimb Leader for your group
- Printed 6x8 group photo, RoofClimb Cap and an Achievement Certificate for you to take home
- Provision of safety harness and audio system with over-ear piece to listen to entertaining local commentary
- Personal secure locker for the duration of the RoofClimb
- Provision of a custom RoofClimb suit
- Full briefing and safety instructions
RoofClimb Adelaide Oval can also be booked individually^
If you'd like to do the RoofClimb on the same day as the Adelaide City Highlights, you'll be climbing at the below times:
Twilight Climb Times
|3rd Apr to 30th Sep 2022||4:30pm 5:00pm||4:30pm 5:00pm||4:30pm 5:00pm||4:30pm 5:00pm||4:30pm 5:00pm||4:30pm 5:00pm||4:30pm 5:00pm|
Block Out Dates for Twilight Climb (subject to change):
- 18 Sept 2022
Daytime Climb Times
Daytime climb prices receive a $10 discount from above pricing
|3rd Apr to 30th Sep 2022||10:00am||10:00am||10:00am||10:00am||10:00am |
Block Out Dates for Day Climb (subject to change):
- Displayed tour times may vary each day. RoofClimb Adelaide Oval do not operate on Public Holidays and Event Days.
- You can request to book the RoofClimb Adelaide Oval on its own, please contact us to make a booking.
Important Information for Adelaide Oval RoofClimb:
- Minimum age 8 years to participate in RoofClimb
- Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to Climb Time.
- Please read to the following information in relation to the Adelaide Oval RoofClimb prior to your tour: